40-Hour Rocket Yoga Teacher Training
Don’t wait to register – only 4 spots left!
Wed 9/5 – Sun 9/9
Join David for 5 full days to receive a Rocket Yoga Teacher Certification. Teacher Training includes Wed, Th, & Fri prior to the weekend workshops, all 5 workshops, Mysore and led classes, lectures and asana clinics. Each day will be 8-10 hours of instruction and practice (~7am-8pm, exact schedule TBA).
This TT intensive is designed to share and breakdown the world famous Rocket Routines through David’s “Science of Sequencing” lectures. Whether you teach Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Iyengar or another style of yoga, learning to teach the Rocket will enhance your practice and teaching capacity. (ie. you don’t need to know or be able to do the Full Primary Series to take this training)
The purpose of this training is to invite more advanced yoga practitioners and RYT’s into the mechanical brainwork of the Rocket Series to deepen your practice and share it with others. This is the beginning for teachers to explore the 500 hour status with It’s Yoga and join a family of Yoga lovers!
- Cost: $850 *sliding scale $700-850*. Non-refundable Deposit of $200 required to hold your spot, pay through paypal or mail a check to FLYA PO Box 54, Ithaca 14851. Full payment due September 1st, via paypal or check.
- *Sliding Scale is like Karma Yoga*. Each person’s costs are $850(TT) and $40(workshops). But, in hopes to make the training more accessible FLYA is offering the sliding scale. Most people base their decision on income and life’s circumstances. And we trust in you to be true to yourself and to us as you decide what to pay. As we know, what goes around comes around. We’ve all been in need at times, and other times perhaps we can share. So if you’re able to pay the full price, you’ll directly support FLYA and fellow yogi’s. And one day, it’ll come back to you :)
- *Partial scholarships may be available.
- Training Locations: FLYA is thrilled to partner with 5 Ithaca studios to make this Teacher Training a sucess. Wed. 9/5 @ Lotus Seed Yoga, Thursday 9/6 @ The Yoga School, Friday 9/7 daytime @ Blackbird, evening at Mighty Yoga. Saturday and Sunday at Fine Spirit. Each studio is in or near downtown Ithaca and accessible easily by foot, bike or car.
Places to stay in Ithaca:
- The William Henry Miller Inn is known to be one of the best and it’s right downtown – Historic, locally owned, very nice, (but pricey). Often booked but give it a try!
- The Inn on Columbia, locally owned, walking distance to downtown.
- The Hilton is also right downtown and a bit upscale.
- Hampton Inn Ithaca & Comfort Inn Ithaca – more affordable options, both about 2 miles from downtown. Car or willingness to walk 30 minutes to town (there is a sidewalk, it wouldn’t be a bad walk).
- If you like the country (it is wine country you know!) there are lots of other B&B’s out of town, on the lake and around.
Let us know if you have trouble finding a place to stay. We can also help connect you to another person coming from out of town – perhaps share a hotel.
And – there’s more than just yoga in Ithaca! If you have the time, take an extra day to check out some of the local sites – waterfalls, lakes, gorges and wineries!