Why 108? There are many reasons that 108 is considered sacred in different traditions. The diameter of the sun is 108 x’s the diameter of the Earth. Buddhist have 108 beads representing human passions. There are 108 sacred sites in India. There are 108 sacred places of the body. There are 54 letters in the Sanskrit alphabet – each has a masculine (shiva) and feminine (shakti). There are 108 feelings – 36 past, 36 present, 36 future. 1 = higher truth, 0 = emptiness or completeness, 8 = infinity or eternity. Read more>>>
- Liz Falk – Certified Vinyasa and Asthanga, teaches at Mighty Yoga, Lotus Seed, and Blackbird. Founder of FLYA.
- Roxanne Gupta
- Astrid Jirka – Teaches in the hatha vinyasa yoga tradition at Sunrise Yoga Studio.
- Beth Midura – Certified in Ashtanga, teacher at Lotus Seed.
- Gina Newlin – Certified Vinyasa teacher, Mighty Yoga
- Ilana Berman – Teacher at Sunrise Yoga Studio.
- Linda Schaar - Certified in Kripalu and Ayurveda Wellness Counselor at Vibrant Life Yoga.
- Nicole Stumpf – Certified in Kripalu, teacher at Sunrise Yoga.
- Zainab Zakari – Certified Vinyasa teaches at Mighty Yoga and Blackbird.